Materials to communicate government guidance on for students in Higher Education Institutions in 2021
Overview: Resources include marketing material to urge students to participate in twice weekly Covid-19 testing and report their results.
The key messages for students at university in England are:
- Get a Covid-19 test twice a week and report your results online
- Around 1 in 3 people with Covid-19 have no symptoms
- Tests are quick and free, with results in around 30 mins
- Whatever your result, report it right away and help keep life moving
- For more information, please see the guidance for students returning to higher education in the spring term and the FAQs from the Office for Students.
For any enquiries please contact Universities.COMMS@education.gov.uk